So with that I thought what a perfect foundation for randomizing character creation. And with a zombie apocalypse who knows who you are going to run into! With that said here are the quick and dirty randomization rules.
Randomized Character Creation
Attributes. (All start at 1)
- Roll a d6 per attribute which corresponds to it's value (up to 5).
- For each 1 subtract 1 from either Panic or Luck. For each 6 add 1 to either Panic or Luck.
- Panic & Luck have a possible value of -5 to 5.
Skills. (Start at 0)
- Roll a d6 to see how many possible skills you have.
- Determine how many skills you have in each category. Conflict or Patience.
- Roll a d6 for each skill assigned per category, each skill in a category is labeled from 1-5.
- Roll a 6 and you choose the skill.
- If you roll the same skill twice, roll again or choose a different skill.
- Once your skills have been determined roll a d6 with a 1-5 indicating value, and a roll of 6 allows you to assign one extra point to any other skill on the list.