[Omni] Turkeysque (Loathsome Villain) LVL 20 HP (20d12+50)x2 TD 20d6 Wounds 12 DEF 11 / AC 7 / ARM 1 (+3) Mv: L (Trample 3d6)
- Giant 3 Relentless 3 Impervious 3 Rage 3 Ferocious 3 Uncanny 3
- Claw/Claw/Bite/Tailfeathersx5 Reach: 6 SPD: 10 To-Hit: +9 DMG: 7d6 CRIT: Save Vs Death
- [Vorpal] Any 6's rolled on Damage ignore the Rule of Three
- [Terror Die] Reflect any Magical or Elemental effect back at the target
- [Terror Die] Mind-melting Gobble - Induces bowel shaking earthquakes of doubt and remorse.
- Very large area - Save Vs Fear, Paralysis, & Insanity
The Turkey Tarrasque is a top level monster, sporting enormous HP and Wounds. Unlike his turtle shelled cousin he trades in some lower Armor reduction for a faster move, and the clarion call of the Mad Gobbler. In typical Tarrasque fashion magical and elemental effects can be reflected back on the unsuspecting targets.
|Like this but with more festive tail feathers|